CHOOSE A JOB YOU LOVE AND
YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE!
We are looking for sport leaders for our first store in Tempe, Sydney, to lead the following sports:
WHICH PART DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?
Didn't find your sport? We welcome your application!
NOW RECRUITING: SPORT LEADERS
- Web development (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, JAVA)
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Video marketing
- Traffic acquisition
- Testing & optimization
- Email marketing
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN OMNI SPORT LEADER:
Online and Offline:
- Merchandising, stock management and order fulfilment
- Customer relations, community involvement and being an ambassador of the brand
- Recruiting loyal customers and teammates
- Driving economic activity for your sport (mobile, desktop, store)
We are part of a global network and we are now looking for the passionate sports lovers of Australia to join our startup team. You will help boost our economic activity via our retail warehouses and e-commerce. You will have the chance to be part of our pioneer team in Australia, and set up the roots of the company starting in Sydney.
WHO IS A SPORT LEADER?
WORKING FOR DECATHLON
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
We are recruiting sport users as team mates! 100% of our teammates work on the shop floor. Our teams play sport together and we motivate each other through our common spirit. In this smart cost start-up, your creativity, your energy and your motivation will always be valued and rewarded. You have the right to make mistakes while being supported every step of the way.
SKILLS & INTERESTS WE WELCOME:
- To be an active, local sports person who is passionate about both sport and retail
- Have an interest in digital commerce
- Open mindedness, curious & creative
- Ability to take the initiative in a start-up environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work irregular working hours
- Great customer service skills
360° Virtual walk through of our store in Modena, Italy
1st Mexican store, Santiago de Querétaro
TOUR OUR STORES!
WHAT DOES THE WORKPLACE FEEL LIKE?