RECEIVE A GIFT AT OUR OPENING CELEBRATION
AND GET THE CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF TEN $500 VOUCHERS!
OPENING SPRING 2017
'We are delighted to finally be in Australia, and to have our feet on the ground in Tempe. We are ready to make sport accessible to more Aussies than ever and we hope to become a hub of the local sporting community. Our high quality, low priced products will be available under 1 roof, with a sports pitch and experience zones making it easy to test our own brand products. I can't wait to meet you all in Spring!'
Danny, Football & Tempe Store Leader
OUR PURPOSE? MAKING SPORT ACCESSIBLE TO MORE AUSSIES
$500 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must be at least 18 years old or over.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of Australia, except Employees of Decathlon, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
3. The prize draw is composed of 10x$500 vouchers.
4. The closing date for receipt of entries is 1st September 2017.
5. The winners of the 10x$500 vouchers will be selected in a random draw by Decathlon and will be announced within the Tempe store on the opening day.
6. The winners must have a valid Decathlon membership and must spend the full amount by the end of December 2017 at Decathlon Tempe.
7. Only fully completed registrations with a correct Decathlon Membership number will be eligible.
8. You can sign up for your FREE Decathlon membership online at https://www.decathlon.com.au/login?back=my-account#nomPage=defaut
9. Only one entry per Decathlon Membership.
10. The prize, which must be collected physically at the Decathlon Tempe store, is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer or promotions.
11. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Decathlon reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. No responsibility will be accepted by Decathlon for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
14. Decathlon is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.