RECEIVE A GIFT AT OUR OPENING CELEBRATION
AND GET THE CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF TEN $500 VOUCHERS!
OPENING SPRING 2017
'We are delighted to finally be in Australia, and to have our feet on the ground in Tempe. We are ready to make sport accessible to more Aussies than ever and we hope to become a hub of the local sporting community. Our high quality, low priced products will be available under 1 roof, with a sports pitch and experience zones making it easy to test our own brand products. I can't wait to meet you all in Spring!'
Danny, Football & Tempe Store Leader
OUR PURPOSE? MAKING SPORT ACCESSIBLE TO MORE AUSSIES
Terms & Conditions of the $500 voucher prize draw:
1.Entrants must be at least 18 years old or over.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of Australia, except Employees of Decathlon, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
3. The prize draw is composed of 10x$500 vouchers, redeemable at Decathlon Tempe only until 31st December 2017. The promoter is Decathlon Australia Pty Ltd, 4/37 Union St, Pyrmont, NSW 2009 (email@example.com)
4. The closing date for receipt of entries will be announced in October 2017.
5. The date of the prize draw will be communicated to each participant in the month of October by email and on the Decathlon website. One winner will be announced every day for 10 days continuously from the date of the prize draw.
6. The winners of the 10x$500 vouchers will be selected in a random draw by the Decathlon store manager and will be announced within the Tempe store during the opening celebrations at 1800h.
7. The winners must have a valid Decathlon membership and must spend the full amount of the prize by the 31st of December 2017 at Decathlon Tempe.
8. Only fully completed registrations with a correct Decathlon Membership number will be eligible.
9. You can sign up for your FREE Decathlon membership online at https://www.decathlon.com.au/login?back=my-account#nomPage=defaut
10. Only one entry per Decathlon Membership.
11. Each winner will be informed by email within 24 hours from the date of the prize draw. The list of results will be indicated on the Decathlon website within the 48 hours following the prize draw.
12. The prize, which must be collected physically at the Decathlon Tempe store is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer or promotions. A valid ID card will be required to collect the prize at the Decathlon Tempe store.
13. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Decathlon reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. No responsibility will be accepted by Decathlon for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
16. Decathlon is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
Terms & Conditions of the Free gift:
1.For customers to receive a “free gift” at Decathlon Tempe, they are required to be registered members of Decathlon. Registration is complete by creating an account on decathlon.com.au or signing up physically at Decathlon Tempe.
2. The “Free gift” is available at Decathlon Tempe only for the first Ten days of the store opening celebrations (dates to be announced in October 2017) or until all the gifts have been claimed, whichever is earlier.
3. Customers can only receive one free gift per registration.
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter (The promoter is Decathlon Australia Pty Ltd, 4/37 Union St, Pyrmont, NSW 2009 (firstname.lastname@example.org)) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person.
6. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen free gifts once they are claimed and these gifts are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will: (i) advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at Decathlon Tempe and on the Decathlon website; (ii) promptly destroy all entries received; and (iii) the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
8. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Participating in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
Decathlon is collecting your personal information for the purpose of providing You with our products and services, including processing your registration for an account on decathlon.com.au, assisting in the management of your account, verifying your age and identity, processing and administering your purchase orders, payments and transactions, in order to market to you and keep you informed of our products, services, promotions or offers that may be of interest to you.
Occasionally, this personal information may be disclosed to recipients located outside of Australia, for example, to our parent company Decathlon France SA located in France and third party payment processors, website hosting services or information storage servers, most likely located in China or Europe.